Click on the Make Deposit button, and the following window willopen:
The main display on this dialog box will show all payment from members
(added using the Add Payment button from the previous screen). If you have
payments from non-members, click on the Add Checks from Non-Members button.
you have a check written to your Chapter by a non-member, follow these steps to
add it to your deposit:
1. Click on the Add Check from Non-Member Button. You will see the following
You can click on any field to enter information, or use the TAB key to jump
from field to field in order. There are two drop-down lists on this window:
Payment Form and For Account. Payment Form is a drop-down list of various
payment types (VISA, Check, etc). For Account is a drop-down list of all your
account categories. It is necessary to choose an account category so The House
Manager can properly track your finances.
1. Click on the Non-Member Name field. Type in the name of the person making
2. Tab to the Payment Amount field and enter the dollar value of the
3. Tab to the Payment Date field and enter the date (The House Manager will
automatically fill in today's date -- just tab past this field if you don't
wish to change it.)
4. Click on the arrow beside the Payment Form drop-down list to see a list of
all payment forms. Click on the correct one.
5. Click on the Check or Card Number field, and enter the correct value.
6. Click on the arrow beside the For Account drop-down list to see list of all
defined accounts. Click on the correct one.
7. Click on the Memo field and enter any extra information you would like to
store with this transaction.
8. Press Save and Close to save your check and return to the previous menu,
Save and Repeat to save your check and write another, or Cancel to abandon all
changes and return to the previous screen.
main deposit window should now show all payments from members and non-members.
If you have payments from members that are not listed in this window, you need
to enter them using the Receive Payment menu option . Click on Cancel, then
select the Receive Payment menu option under the Billing menu.
you have entered all of your undeposited items from Non-Members, you are ready
to make a deposit. Click on the Deposit Funds button, and the payments will all
be marked as deposited.