When you first receive your copy of The House Manager, there are two
accounts set up for you. The admin account has Administration access level.
Administration accounts have access to all functions in the The House
The other user account is called Data, and it has Data Entry level access. Data Entry users have the ability to enter member information, but nothing else.
In light of the fact that there are only two levels of access, these two accounts are quite likely all you'll need. Nevertheless, if you would like more user accounts created, what follows are the instructions:
Click on the Other button on the launching station and select Setup Users. You
will see this window:
2. Click on the Add button. A new window will open.
3. Type in the user name and password.
4. Select a level of access by clicking on the appropriate radio button.
5. Click on Save to create this new user, or click on Cancel to abandon it.
Click on the Other button on the launching station and select Setup Users. The
Edit Users and Access Levels window will open, listing all users.
2. Click once on the user account to be deleted.
3. Click on the Delete button.
4. The House Manager will ask you if you're sure you want to permanently delete this user. Click Delete to proceed with the deletion, or click Cancel if you've changed your mind.
you want to change a user's password, use these steps:
1. Click on the Other button on the launching station and select Change Password.
2. Type in the user's name.
3. Type in the user's current password and press the TAB key.
4. Type in the user's new password and click on Enter.
5. Type in your new password again to confirm it.
6. Click OK.
The House Manager will confirm that the password has been changed.